|I lost 2.7kgs after finishing my first FAST. And it wasn't water weight according to the scales. I am really chuffed as I have Hashimoto's (Hypothyroid) and moving flab is like moving the globe off its axis. And that's after a shocker migraine at end which I decided I needed to slow deon the detox by eating a small amount of fruit (which helped). If I hadn't done that possibly may have nailed the 3kg. |
Will definitely be doing this every month till these excess 20kgs are released back into the wild!
TIPS: 1. Prepare by cooking up some big meals ahead of time for family any way you can to support yourself.
2. If working 5 day week, start Day one on Friday to give yourself weekend for next 2 days on FAST.
3. Fill up 3 x 1Litre bottles of water every day to ensure you keep track of your water intake. I also decide to added squeeze of fresh lemon juice for my morning litre. (thats me though knowing my body quite well).
4. Go to bed EARLY 8pm would be terrific, 8:30pm latest so you let your body do the most regenerative good with what you are feeding it.
5. Give yourself a Tech/social media break and reconnect with nature, go for a gentle walk, sit in your garden and take some sunshine in, watch the clouds, smell flowers, fiddle with some craft (I made heaps of origami stars to contribute to the "Million Stars against Violence Project")
6. Get clear about your WHY you are doing it and make sure its for You. Then back yourself. Let no one interfere with your resolve.
7. Its a great time to tidy up and throw stuff out. All the best! See you here next month when I go again.